Health and Safety Protocols
With that being said, here are our Health and Safety Protocols we and our partners observe:
- When delivering essential items, we always sanitize, wash your hands, practice good hygiene, and social distancing.
- Observe our No-Physical Contact Delivery to keep you and our Partner Drivers safe.
- Adjust practices for delivering the package to a person to ensure physical distancing is maintained. For example, if possible, drop packages at the door or outside buildings and avoid contact with other people.
- Communicate that a delivery has been made by phone call, text or email and avoid touching any surfaces, such as a doorbell.
- Proof of delivery for in-person signatures can be avoided and online confirmation of receipt of package can be used instead.
- Place disinfecting wipes and alcohol-based hand sanitizers in delivery and dispatch vehicles.
- Clean and disinfect tools and frequently touched surfaces within the vehicle and between deliveries or installations.
- Assign a delivery vehicle to one worker only, if possible.